HP ILO Pre-Deployment Configuration:
1. Boot the server and verify local console access.
2. During boot, press the F8 key at the ILO prompt.
3. Navigate to the Network “DNS/DHCP” selection:
4. Change the DHCP Enable field to OFF by pressing the space bar.
5. Modify the DNS Name using the format -ilo.
6. Press F10 to save after DHCP is set to OFF and the DNS Name is configured.
7. Navigate to the Network “NIC and TCP/IP” selection.
8. Change the network settings as shown below. Use the IP address configured in DNS. Click F10 to save and exit.